The City of Twin Falls will be conducting an open recruitment for Police Officer. This testing will be conducted to establish a pool of qualified applicants from which vacancies will be filled. Please review the attached information and, if interested, submit the following items to the Human Resources Office:
1. City of Twin Falls Application for Employment;
2. A signed Hold Harmless Agreement and Drug Usage Disclaimer;
3. $20.00 Testing Fee for the Personnel Evaluation Profile;
4. Personal résumé including a complete history of your education, work experience and special training.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND A U.S. CITIZEN. Position requires high school graduation or equivalency; valid driver’s license; good written and oral communication skills; good reading comprehension skills; emotional intelligence; problem solving; and that ability to successfully complete testing requirements. Police officers must have the ability to function on a day-to-day basis without close supervision or assistance. The department is looking for officer candidates who are community minded with a service orientation.
The selection process consists of:
· Oral Interview Board
· Complete Background Investigation
· Command Staff Interview
· Psychological Testing
· Medical Exam and Drug Screen
To apply visit our website at www.tfid.org and click on “Twin Falls City Job Openings” for the complete testing and application packet.